Hey iPhone users! Are you tired of private browsing and now want to disable the incognito mode of chrome on your iPhone? Yes! You have come to the right place. As you all know, sometimes we want our web browser history visible and don’t want to delete it.
Incognito is a private Web browser mode that you can enable if you have some privacy concerns. Your cookies, browsing history, and other information stays secret. In this post, you’ll know how to disable incognito mode on iPhone Chrome and Safari.
Enable Incognito Mode In Chrome On iPhone
Incognito mode is available on Mac, Android, or Windows PC and iPhones. If you want to browse on your Web and don’t want any search history on your Chrome, you can easily enable incognito in chrome on an iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Open the Chrome Browser on your phone.
- Tap on the Profile icon at the top corner to look for more options.
- Select the Turn on Incognito option.
- Now tap Continue to confirm your action.
Disable Incognito Mode In Chrome On iPhone
Have you changed your mind about going private while browsing? It’s quite easy to disable incognito mode in chrome on your iPhone. Here’s how you can do this.
- Open the Chrome Browser on your iPhone.
- Tap the Turn Off option appearing on your mobile screen.
Enable Incognito Mode In Safari Browser On iPhone
Incognito mode is not limited to chrome. You can easily enable it on the Safari web browser. To enable it on your iPhone Safari browser, attend the below-given points:
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Launch the Safari Web Browser.
- Tap the overlapping square box at the bottom right.
- Open the down arrow next to Tabs at the bottom of your screen.
- Then tap on the Private option at the bottom left and tap Done to turn on and enable incognito mode.
Moreover, you can enable the private mode from your iPhone’s settings
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down to the Screen Time option.
- Click on the Turn on Screen Time option.
- Tap on the Continue.
Disable Incognito Mode In Safari Web On iPhone
If you want to disable your incognito from your Safari Browser then you should proceed with these steps:
- Open the Safari Browser.
- Tap on the overlapping square box in the bottom right corner.
- Now tap the Private option with a down arrow.
- Select the Tabs option to disable the incognito mode.
You can also disable it from your settings. Moreover, you can set up parental controls to avoid private mode on Safari Browser. This enables My Child’s iPhone mode.
You can set the hours of usage for your kids and click on continue in the Content and Privacy option.
- Set the passcode to have proper control over your kid’s activity.
- After that click on the Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter the pin code.
- Tap on the Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Click on Content Restrictions.
- Go to Web Content.
- Select Limit Adult Websites to disable the private mode.
1. After enabling incognito mode on your iPhone, is it necessary to delete your history manually?
Once you have Turned on the incognito mode in Chrome. You have switched to a private window. Your browsing history will not be saved here.
2. How does an incognito mode function?
Incognito mode is a private Web Browsing mode. You can shift to this mode if you don’t want to save the browser history.
3. Can you disable incognito mode on your iPhone?
No, you can’t eliminate incognito mode but you can exit it and can switch to a new regular window.
In this post, we have talked over all the techniques to disable the incognito mode in chrome on iPhone. You can remove it by clicking on the X icon. Moreover, you can remove it from Safari Web by clicking the square button.
All these procedures are examined by our technicians and experts. These are safe and easy to use. Just get any one of them and solve your problem. Hopefully, this post has provided you with all the information to disable incognito mode on your iPhone.