How To Get Someone’s IP Address By Sending Them A Link
Are you interested in finding the geographic location of a person you’re chatting with? This type of information can be beneficial if you’re tracing someone. I’m sharing some websites with you that create a link you can send via social media or social engineering techniques and grab their IP Address instantly.
Build Your Own IP Grabber in PHP
Let’s get into it.
IP Logger URL Shortener allows to track and log IP addresses, and GPS locations. IP Logger URL Shortener provides an IP lookup grabber, check that is my IP services, counters, and informers.
- Go to https://iplogger.org
- Choose an option. Location Tracker, URL Shortener, Invisible Image
- For the purpose of this guide, we will use URL Shortener. Enter a URL and click get IPLogger code
- Copy Your IPLogger link for collecting statistics (no BB codes)
- Remember IPLogger ID (Required for accessing logger statistics!!!) you will need this later to retrieve logged IP Addresses.
Grabify IP Logger allows you to keep track of who has clicked your links. find IPs from Facebook, Twitter, and friends on other sites.
- Go to https://grabify.link
- Enter the link to a webpage into Grabify website and click the button “Create URL“.
- You will now have a new tracking link similar to eg. https://grabify.link/GK9OK5 you can use the button below to change the domain of the link to another domain that is less recognizable or you can use a custom domain.
- Save tracking code or access link you will need these to retrieve IP addresses that have clicked on your Grabify link.
- Go to https://blasze.com
- Enter a new URL or Tracking Code and click submit
- Copy Tracking Link.
- Copy Access Code you will need this later to retrieve logged IP addresses.
- Enter Access Code into https://blasze.com to retrieve logged IP addresses.
- Go to http://whatstheirip.com
- Enter your Email Address and click the “Get Link” button.
- Copy one of the URL’s provided by http://whatstheirip.com
- Once your friend clicks on one of the URLs you will retrieve an Email with their IP Address.
These are the websites that generate a link for you.
If you’re interested in creating your own IP Grabber tool because you wanna use your own custom domain then here’s a sample code.
<?php //IP Grabber //Variables $protocol = $_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL']; $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; $port = $_SERVER['REMOTE_PORT']; $agent = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']; $ref = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']; $hostname = gethostbyaddr($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']); //Print IP, Hostname, Port Number, User Agent and Referer To Log.TXT $fh = fopen('log.txt', 'a'); fwrite($fh, 'IP Address: '."".$ip ."\n"); fwrite($fh, 'Hostname: '."".$hostname ."\n"); fwrite($fh, 'Port Number: '."".$port ."\n"); fwrite($fh, 'User Agent: '."".$agent ."\n"); fwrite($fh, 'HTTP Referer: '."".$ref ."\n\n"); fclose($fh); ?>
Save that code inside domain.com/index.php or anywhere and it will create a log.txt file including information about your target.