Are you looking for a way how to unlock your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID? Many iPhone users report facing problems unlocking their devices. Some forget their passwords, while others say their Face ID has stopped working.
Nowadays, People save their data like their phone numbers, memorial images, Business data, documents, study notes, and such essential data on their mobile phones.
It’s a big problem if your iPhone passcode or Face ID is not working. You may lose precious data. The user wants to unlock his iPhone and save his data. So how to unlock iPhone without a passcode or Face ID?
Here you will see the causes of why your iPhone passcode or Face Id is not working and how to fix this problem. Let’s see the causes and solutions for how to unlock iPhone without a Face ID or passcode.
Reasons Why iPhone Passcode or Face ID Is Not Working
A few reasons why Face ID on iPhone is not working are listed below:
- Face ID doesn’t work if your mouth and nose are covered.
- It doesn’t work if the eyes are blocked or not fully opened.
- Maybe you were wearing makeup when you put your Face ID.
- The only reason why the passcode is not working is forgetting the passcode.
Methods For Unlocking iPhone Passcode or Face ID
The answer to unlocking the iPhone Face ID or passcode is in several methods. Ways of unlocking the iPhone are explained briefly below.
Restoring Your iPhone With iTunes
To unlock an iPhone restoring with iTunes is one way of unlocking. iTunes Restore is used to delete all data on iPhone, including passcode or Face ID. There are a few steps to unlock an iPhone with the help of iTunes. You have to follow the given steps:
- Connect a Mac or Windows computer with your iPhone which you have already synced.
- Put your iPhone in recovery mode and turn it off.
- Hurriedly press the Volume Up and the Volume Down buttons.
- Hold the side button down until it appears that it has connected to iTunes.
- Your iPhone is now in recovery mode, a pop-up will appear on your computer with two options Restore and Update.
- Select Restore and wait for the process to finish.
- iPhone will confirm that you want a factory reset. Confirm it for deleting the passcode.
- Restoring is now finished, and all data is removed, including passcode or Face ID. Now reset your iPhone and restore it from iTunes backup.
By Using iCloud Find My iPhone
If you have another Apple device, you can unlock your iPhone without using a Face ID or Passcode by utilizing it to find your iPhone option.
The procedure includes the following steps:
- Install or download the find my iPhone app on the other Apple device.
- Sign in to your Apple account.
- Now you will see all the linked devices on a map.
- Tap on your device to unlock it.
- Open the action menu and select Erase iPhone. It removes everything, including the Face ID or passcode.
- Set up your iPhone, select Restore from iCloud backup, and enter your iCloud credentials.
Your iPhone has unlocked without using a passcode or Face ID.
By using Siri
You can unlock your iPhone without using a passcode or Face ID with the help of Siri. You just have to do a few simple steps as follows:
- To activate Siri, long-press the home button.
- Ask Siri: “What time is it?” it will show you the current time.
- A clock symbol will appear, press that symbol.
- Now you will see a World Clock menu with many small icons.
- There is a +Sign in the right corner, press it.
- A search window will appear now, write anything of your choice in it, then choose the All Button to select all the options.
- Select Share and then simply select Message app.
- A message window will open, type anything and return to the keyboard.
- Wait a few seconds and click the home button.
Using The Unlocking Tool “iPhone Passcode Refixer”
You can use iSumsoft iPhone Passcode Refixer for unlocking your iPhone without a Face ID or a passcode. It is used to unlock an iPhone safely. Follow the simple steps to unlock your iPhone:
- Install the tool on your PC.
- Open the software and select Unlock Screen.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC. Click the Next button that appears in the window.
- Now tap the download button to get Firmware Package Online.
- After the completion of Firmware, select Unlock. It will start unlocking your iPhone without a passcode or Face ID.
- Wait a bit until a window appears “Unlock Screen Successfully”.
This article shows you all the possibilities, of how can you unlock an iPhone without a passcode or Face ID. The most common method used by people is restoring iPhones through iTunes. Using an iPhone passcode fixer is another brilliant idea. Either way, you’ll end up losing all the stored data on your iPhone.
Go through the methods described above and see which method best suits you. Hopefully, this article helps you to get inside your iPhone in case you forget your passcode or Face ID stops working.